Please read our Disclaimer
I hereby declare that,
- pursuant to EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR General Data Protection Regulation) -
I grant my consent/authorization to publish data from the questionnaire and to the public processing of data for documentary, instructive and informative purposes connected exclusively to scientific research and education using paper or digital media.
I HEREBY AUTHORIZE
free of charge, also within the meaning of Articles 10 and 320 of the Italian Civil Code and Articles 96 and 97 of Law no. 633 of 22.4.1941 on copyright, Università telematica degli Studi IUL to
- administer the questionnaire;
- store data from the questionnaire on digital or paper media in IUL’s computer and paper archives.
In particular, authorization for the collection, storage and use of the data is understood to be for purposes of statistical and scientific research, training and dissemination and/or to fulfil any obligations provided for by the law, a particular regulation, EU legislation or a court order, as well as exercising the rights of the Controller.
Data from the questionnaires will be totally anonymous, no response will be associated with an individual respondent.
The data collected can be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
- staff of the data controller or data protection officer or anyone else involved for work purposes;
- any subjects outside IUL but who are still involved in the processing;
- competent public offices in enforcement of applicable provisions of law;
- other eligible subjects pursuant to Law no. 241/1990 as subsequently amended.
The Data Controller is: Università telematica degli Studi IUL., Via M. Buonarroti, 10 - 50122 Florence, in the person of its Director General Massimiliano Bizzocchi
The Data Processing Officer is: Università telematica degli Studi IUL., Via M. Buonarroti, 10 - 50122 Florence, in the person of its Director General Massimiliano Bizzocchi.
I HEREBY FINALLY DECLARE
to have received and read the following
I HEREBY GRANT
consent to the processing of the personal data for the purposes and within the limits referred to in the above disclaimer.